Submit Your Manuscript
Thank you for your interest in CreateBooks. We welcome authors whose writing is well thought out and of a high standard.
The steps in our submission process for publication are:
You will find the proposal form here. Please have the following details ready:
- Title of book, author, your email address
- Your address and country of residence
- Copy and paste the first three chapters of your book into the form
- Length (word count)
- Genre (Picture book/Junior Fiction/YA/Adult, fiction/nonfiction, historical/romance/crime thriller/dystopian/etc.)
- Your previous publications or writing history (if any)
- Your occupation
- Any relevant contacts that would help promote the book
- What you are able to do to promote your book
Your submission will be given careful evaluation for appropriate literary merit. All manuscripts will be acknowledged. Unfortunately we are not able to offer any kind of analysis of manuscripts which have been rejected.
Please note that we only accept a small percentage of the submissions we receive. We will contact authors who we have an interest in considering for publication, to request their full manuscript.
Submission of complete typescript
If we find your proposal of interest, we will ask you to send us a complete typescript as an email attachment of a single file. All texts must have numbered pages in A4 size. Please do not split your text into multiple files.
We will confirm receipt of digital submissions via e-mail. However we are not always able to do this right away so please be patient.
We look forward to reading your submission!