Patio Press (a subsidiary of CreateBooks) can help you publish your novel at its very best.
What we do:
- Proofread – a thorough, yet basic and unobtrusive edit of the text in your book, e.g. spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Cover design – colour images sourced, paid for and designed by us to create an attention-grabbing face for your book.
- Formatting, both for print and e-book.
- Distribution of your e-book to Amazon (Kindle), Apple (iBooks), Kobo, Barnes and Noble, Playster, Scribd, Tolino, 24Symbols, Overdrive and Bibliotheca for readers to buy and download. You will be able to set the price yourself.
- Registering your book on the New Zealand National Library database.
- All books must have an individual ISBN for both print and electronic versions. We will organise these ISBNs and register your book.
- If you would like print copies of your book, we can organise a quote for a fixed number of print copies from a New Zealand printer. This printer offers print-on-demand and distribution facilities so you will not need to purchase in bulk.
In addition to keeping 100% of the royalties your book will earn, you will also retain all rights to your book, so you can submit it to any publishing house you wish.
Our price for this service for ebook publication is $950 (excl GST). Your book will be formatted, registered and distributed worldwide to e-book providers. After this, all revenue from your book goes exclusively to YOU!
The price for including the up-loading of your book in print format for worldwide distribution through companies such as The Book Depository, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Fishpond and Mighty Ape is an extra $200 (excl GST).